010: Foods To Help Anxiety with Ashley
In this episode Lucy interview Ashley (@galwithanxiety) on her own anxiety experiences and how she’s used food and drink to help manage her anxiety.
Lucy asks Ashley:
- About her anxiety journey
- How she first get interested in using food to help manage anxiety?
- What she has learned since then about food and anxiety?
- About her digital product – discover foods that support anxiety
- One tip you would give the listeners to help them with their anxiety?
Ashley is a mental health advocate and anxiety coach. She shares her experiences and tips to live with anxiety on her Instagram @galwithanxiety. She also is a website designer for wellness professionals.
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Google or RadioPublic
Want to read the first chapter of my book for free?
If you are struggling with anxiety right now, this book will be so helpful to you! It is based on my own experience of anxiety and panic attacks and talks you through the steps I took to understand and manage my anxiety.
Enter your email below to get it sent straight to your inbox!
By entering your email address below you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Lucy.
The first chapter is on its way to you!
I'd love to know what you think of it, please head over to my Instagram and let me know @lucyjsmith_26