010: Foods To Help Anxiety with Ashley
In this episode Lucy interview Ashley (@galwithanxiety) on her own anxiety experiences and how she’s used food and drink to help manage her anxiety.
Lucy asks Ashley:
- About her anxiety journey
- How she first get interested in using food to help manage anxiety?
- What she has learned since then about food and anxiety?
- About her digital product – discover foods that support anxiety
- One tip you would give the listeners to help them with their anxiety?
Ashley is a mental health advocate and anxiety coach. She shares her experiences and tips to live with anxiety on her Instagram @galwithanxiety. She also is a website designer for wellness professionals.
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Google or RadioPublic
Access The FREE Anxiety Resource Library
Enter your email below to access a range of anxiety resources, including PDF workbooks and challenges.
Password: manage anxiety
You'll also be sent an email with the details to login to the Anxiety Resource Library. Please check your junk in case it lands there.