011: Managing Anxiety In The Holidays
In this episode Lucy gives you some tips on how to manage anxiety in the holiday season.
In this episode Lucy talks about:
- Stick to your routine as much as possible (sleep, eating and exercise)
- Journal about how you’re feeling
- Talk to people when you need to express how you feel
- Write lists to help you feel organised and manage the stress
- Ask for help if you need it
- Reach out for support online and use helplines when needed – numbers on www.lucyjsmith.com/about
- Allow yourself to have fun
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Google or RadioPublic
Lucy J Smith is a Mental Health Advocate & Author of Stand Up To Anxiety and Cheerful Children. After her own struggles with severe anxiety, Lucy found ways to understand and manage her anxiety and continues to manage it using personal development, self-care, routines and having an anxiety toolkit.
Free Anxiety Resource Library opt-in
Access The FREE Anxiety Resource Library
Enter your email below to access a range of anxiety resources, including PDF workbooks and challenges.
Password: manage anxiety
You'll also be sent an email with the details to login to the Anxiety Resource Library. Please check your junk in case it lands there.