011: Managing Anxiety In The Holidays
In this episode Lucy gives you some tips on how to manage anxiety in the holiday season.
In this episode Lucy talks about:
- Stick to your routine as much as possible (sleep, eating and exercise)
- Journal about how you’re feeling
- Talk to people when you need to express how you feel
- Write lists to help you feel organised and manage the stress
- Ask for help if you need it
- Reach out for support online and use helplines when needed – numbers on www.lucyjsmith.com/about
- Allow yourself to have fun
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Google or RadioPublic
Access The FREE Anxiety Resource Library
Enter your email below to access a range of anxiety resources, including PDF workbooks and challenges.
Password: manage anxiety
You'll also be sent an email with the details to login to the Anxiety Resource Library. Please check your junk in case it lands there.