011: Managing Anxiety In The Holidays
In this episode Lucy gives you some tips on how to manage anxiety in the holiday season.
In this episode Lucy talks about:
- Stick to your routine as much as possible (sleep, eating and exercise)
- Journal about how you’re feeling
- Talk to people when you need to express how you feel
- Write lists to help you feel organised and manage the stress
- Ask for help if you need it
- Reach out for support online and use helplines when needed – numbers on www.lucyjsmith.com/about
- Allow yourself to have fun
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Google or RadioPublic
Want to read the first chapter of my book for free?
If you are struggling with anxiety right now, this book will be so helpful to you! It is based on my own experience of anxiety and panic attacks and talks you through the steps I took to understand and manage my anxiety.
Enter your email below to get it sent straight to your inbox!
By entering your email address below you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Lucy.
The first chapter is on its way to you!
I'd love to know what you think of it, please head over to my Instagram and let me know @lucyjsmith_26