011: Managing Anxiety In The Holidays
In this episode Lucy gives you some tips on how to manage anxiety in the holiday season.
In this episode Lucy talks about:
- Stick to your routine as much as possible (sleep, eating and exercise)
- Journal about how you’re feeling
- Talk to people when you need to express how you feel
- Write lists to help you feel organised and manage the stress
- Ask for help if you need it
- Reach out for support online and use helplines when needed – numbers on www.lucyjsmith.com/about
- Allow yourself to have fun
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Google or RadioPublic
Lucy J Smith is a Mental Health Advocate & Author of Stand Up To Anxiety and Cheerful Children. After her own struggles with severe anxiety, Lucy found ways to understand and manage her anxiety and continues to manage it using personal development, self-care, routines and having an anxiety toolkit.
Ready to go from anxiety to
This is for you if you:
Are feeling your life is out of your control
Want to know how to manage anxiety
Feel stuck in a rut
Are overwhelmed by anxiety
Want support with gaining freedom back
Using Manage Anxiety: The Freedom Formula you will have the tools and support you need to manage your anxiety and work towards the freedom from anxiety that you deserve.
Type your email address below to get your first month for just £1
I'm so proud of you for making this decision to go from anxiety to freedom
You deserve it
Use code at checkout to get your first month for £1: one pound