028: An Interview On My Anxiety And Tools
In this episode Lucy talks about her anxiety and tools in an interview by Sadie (@yoursocialanxietybestie).
Lucy answers these questions on her anxiety and tools:
- Can you tell us what your anxiety management mentorship looks like?
- Early in your book, you wrote about how scary it was to reach out to a doctor for help with your mental health when you didn’t know what you were dealing with. Can you talk to us about that?
- In your book, you talk about driving anxiety, and how you had a near-accident during one of your practice sessions. But you kept practicing. Can you talk to us about that incident, and how you managed to push through?
- A big part of your book is about developing healthy morning and evening routines. What do your routines look like these days?
- Can you talk to us about your anxiety toolkit? Does it go beyond morning and evening routines?
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to build their own anxiety toolkit?
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Google or PodcastAddict
Access The FREE Anxiety Resource Library
Enter your email below to access a range of anxiety resources, including PDF workbooks and challenges.
Password: manage anxiety
You'll also be sent an email with the details to login to the Anxiety Resource Library. Please check your junk in case it lands there.