030: Running An Online Business Despite Anxiety
In this episode Lucy interviews Carly on how anxiety can have a positive or negative impact on your business.
Carly answers these questions:
- When did you first realise you had anxiety?
- How has it held you back in your business?
- Has it helped you in your business in any way?
- How do you deal with anxiety to still be visible in your business?
- What do you think of “feel the fear and do it anyway”?
- What’s one tip you’d give someone starting out in business and struggling with anxiety?
Click to listen on your favourite platform – Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Pocket Casts, Google or RadioPublic
Carly is a Personal Brand Strategist and Copy Coach on a mission to empower and support women to step up in their business and SOAR. She lives in a village in North West England with her husband, 3 young daughters and their 3 guinea pigs.
Lucy J Smith is a Mental Health Advocate & Author of Stand Up To Anxiety. After her own struggles with severe anxiety, Lucy found ways to understand and manage her anxiety and continues to manage it using personal development, self-care, routines and having an anxiety toolkit.
Access The FREE Anxiety Resource Library
Enter your email below to access a range of anxiety resources, including PDF workbooks and challenges.
Password: manage anxiety
You'll also be sent an email with the details to login to the Anxiety Resource Library. Please check your junk in case it lands there.