This Positive Habit Tracker is designed to help you or your child get consistent with positive habits. There is a space to think about which positive habits to do every day and to tick off each habit as it is completed. There is also a page with some ideas of positive habits, including gratitude, mindfulness, exercise and eating good food.
Each page of the journal covers a week of committing to 6 positive habits. It also has a space to set a reward for being consistent with the positive habits all week. At the bottom of each page is an opportunity to reflect on how the feelings after a week and whether their new habits have made a difference to their mood.
The benefits of using a positive habit tracker:
- Get consistent with new habits
- Motivate yourself a reward
- Track progress
- Record feelings about new habits
- Notice which habits are most enjoyable
- A sense of fulfilment every day
- Eliminate bad habits from each day